- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals, closed 3-Pos FIT4 damping cartridge and Float air spring with EVOL technology. The data sheet of the 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork reads like the who’s who of FOX’s top technologies for cross-country and marathon race use. And that’s exactly what it is!
But that’s not all – with the exceptional Step-Cast design of the lower fork tubes, a slim look was realised. Thanks to the very slim construction, the developers at FOX were able to save a lot of weight. The distinctive step at the bottom of the lower fork tubes creates sufficient space for brake discs and spokes to be able to maintain the hub width of the wheels. The special fork crown of the Step-Cast forks also ensures extremely high torsional and braking stiffness, which is absolutely necessary on today's increasingly tough XC courses!
Combined with the lightweight and minimalistic Kabolt screw axle, the FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork really uses every possibility to ensure maximum performance on the race track.
Thanks to the improved Float-EVOL air spring with enlarged negative chamber and user-friendly 3-Pos FIT4 damping cartridge, the 32 Factory impresses with very sensible responding qualities, a linear spring characteristic with a good amount of support in the middle travel range and easy adaptation to the individual requirements. 3 directly adjustable compression settings (Open, Medium, Firm) allow a lightning-fast adjustment to different terrain conditions. Moreover, the suspension fork comes with 22 clicks low-speed compression in open mode to perfectly adapt the riding qualities to the pilot’s preferences.
In addition, the progression of the spring characteristic curve of the FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory can be adapted to your own needs with volume spacers.
• Intended use: Cross-Country, Marathon
• Casting with Step-Cast design and Kabolt screw axle
• Special fork crown for increased stiffness
• Volume spacers for spring rate adjustment
• Wheel size: 27.5" or 29"
• Material: aluminium (fork crown/upper tubes), magnesium (lower tubes)
• Finish: Kashima coating (gold)
• Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5 threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Upper tube Ø: 32 mm
• Suspension: Float EVOL
• Damping: closed 3-Pos FIT4 cartridge (Open, Medium, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3 position + 22 clicks in open mode)
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mount: PostMount 6" (160 mm Direct Mount)
• Front hub spacing: 15 x 100 mm
• Weight: approx. 1387 g (27.5")
• Travel: 100 mm
• Offset: 44 mm
• Max. brake disc Ø: 180 mm
• Fork length: 487.7 mm
• Travel: 100 mm
• Offset: 51 mm
• Max. brake disc Ø: 203 mm
• Fork length: 503,7 mm
In the box:
FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork incl.
• 1 x Kabolt thru axle
• 1 x (brake) hose guide
• 1 x Ahead star nut
• 3 x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 100 mm