- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
ERGON Ergon GP3 BioKork grips
The GP3 BioKork offers like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort Series perfect ergonomics for hands and wrists. Cork is an anti-bacterial, anti... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The GP3 BioKork offers like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort Series perfect ergonomics for hands and wrists. Cork is an anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and therefore especially skin-friendly material. It provides good shock absorption and is very light thanks to its low density. The grip body consists of 40% cork. The cork comes from biologically cultivation in Portugal and fullfills the strictest ecological directives. All parts of the grip are consistently made in consideration of ecological sustainability. Inside the grip, 40% of the plastic have been replaced by grass fibres. The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. This BioKork grip results from the Ergon initiative "GreenLab".
With 3-finger bar end made of GF composite (at the same time clamping) and anti-slip grip surfaces, angle-adjustable, with aluminium clamping mechanism.
· Available in small or large
Please specify size!
Ergon Performance Comfort Series
Numb fingers, hurting hands or forearms are a problem for a lot of bikers. Ergon, the bike ergonomics specialist, solves this problem with a grip concept. The advantages are obvious:
· Lasting pain prevention thanks to optimal pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
· Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape
· Defined steering precision without spongy steering behaviour
· Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
· Angle of hand rest can be adjusted steplessly
· Surface with 3 different grip zones
· Optimal form fit thanks to two adapted sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (glove sizes 6.5 - 8.5), large for large hands (glove sizes 8.5 - 10.5)