- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss E 1900 Spline Disc MTB wheels 2016
Flying stones, drifts, your eyes on the next trail. The DT Swiss E-1900 Spline wheelset with high-quality hubs and 25 mm wide rims is built for true h... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
Flying stones, drifts, your eyes on the next trail. The DT Swiss E-1900 Spline wheelset with high-quality hubs and 25 mm wide rims is built for true hardcore use.
Thanks to the rim profile, which is significantly wider compared to prior models, you can further lower the air pressure. This makes the tyres literally stick to the ground and deliver good traction and clean steering manoeuvres.
Three fast-acting pawls at the freewheel transform your power into acceleration in no time, which is important to win decisive seconds.
Moreover, you have got the possibility to retrofit tubeless ready tyres with sealing milk, another weight and performance advantage.
· Rim material: aluminium
· Rim width/height: 30 mm/ 21 mm
· For Presta valve
· Type of spokes: DT Swiss Champion Straightpull 2.0 mm, 28 pieces
· Spoke nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Front hub: 2 sealed bearings
· Rear hub: 4 sealed bearings, 3-pawl system
· Disc brake mount: Centerlock
· Compatible with 9-/10-speed Shimano/Sram, 11-speed MTB cassettes
· Front axle: 15 x 100 mm
· Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm
· Suitable for tyre widths of 1,5"-3,0"
· Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584 x 25 C
· Weight 27.5": 1.915 g
· ETRTO 29": 622 x 25 C
· Weight 27.5": 2.010 g
· Including: wheels incl. tubeless valves and tubeless ready tape
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5": W0E1900AGIXS102771 + W0E1900NGDTS102773
Manufacturer's ref. 29": W0E1900AEIXS102780 + W0E1900NEDTS102782