- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
deuter TRANS ALPINE PRO 28 backpack
– MountainBIKE 06/15: Test winner – The deuter TRANS ALPINE PRO 28 backpack is the pro version of the legendary TRANS ALPINE and the absolute favouri... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
– MountainBIKE 06/15: Test winner –
The deuter TRANS ALPINE PRO 28 backpack is the pro version of the legendary TRANS ALPINE and the absolute favourite of mountain bike guides! It can do everything the TRANS ALPINE can – and even more. Thanks to the carefully thought-out Auto-Compress hip fin design, the TRANS ALPINE PRO fits absolutely securely and offers an ideal load distribution.
• Large, wide-opening front pocket with mobile phone compartment, zip inner compartment and organizer for pumps and tools
• Stable Airstripes Pro back system with internal frame keeps the backpack in perfect shape and holds it close to the back
• Ventilated hip fins with two zip pockets and pull-forward system
• Perforated, ventilated shoulder straps
• Separate compartment on the back with long two-way zip for hydration bladder or other utensils such as e.g. maps
• Detachable rain cover with blinking light loop and reflective print
• Reflective loop for blinking light
• 3M reflectors all round for more safety in the dark
• Divisible main compartment
• Two slash compartments
• Overview thanks to a bright lining
• Load adjuster straps
• Helmet holder
• Compression straps
• Zip inside pocket
• Mesh outside pockets
Material: Hexlite 100 / Microrip 210
Weight: approx. 1550 g; volume: approx. 28 l
Dimensions: H x W x D: approx. 54 x 30 x 20 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: 32263
deuter AIRSTRIPES PRO SYSTEM
The carefully thought-out hip fin system provides a secure fit in every riding situation:
The anatomic wings that have been moved as far inside as possible hold the back close to the body. The Pull-Forward system fixes the backpack quickly and compact.
The anatomically shaped, breathable shoulder straps guarantee freedom of movement. The adjustable chest strap holds the shoulder straps in place securely.
The minimal contact area of the Airstripes pads with their ventilation channels and the Wide-Air mesh cover as well as the gaps between the pads provide maximum ventilation and yet a compact and secure fit.
The internal, flexible spring steel frame evenly distributes the load, stabilises the pack and maintains its shape. It follows the rider's movements perfectly.