- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
deuter ATTACK 20 backpack
- MountainBIKE 09/16: Best in test - The number-one priority for the ATTACK 20 by DEUTER is your safety. This is why it comes with a removable SHIELD... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
- MountainBIKE 09/16: Best in test -
The number-one priority for the ATTACK 20 by DEUTER is your safety. This is why it comes with a removable SHIELD back protector. Smartphone, goggles, full-face helmet – this backpack allows you to comfortably transport your adventure equipment.
• removable, TÜV/GS approved SHIELD back protector
• hip fins that were set high and far inside support the costal arch to allow for a secure fit on steep descents
• narrow tapered strap ends for more freedom of movement
• easy-to-access front pocket with organizer and zip mesh pocket for tools
• back with large ventilation channels
• side compression straps to attach protectors
• helmet holder (also for full-face helmet)
• lined glasses compartment on front (also for goggles)
• smartphone compartment
• elastic side pockets
• padded hip belt with zip pockets
• a large number of outside pockets
• separate hydration bladder compartment that can be accessed from the outside
• SOS label
• reflective elements
• including rain cover
• compatible with hydration systems of up to 3 l
Manufacturer's ref.: 3200216
Dimensions: approx. 50 x 28 x 22 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1580 g
The integrated back protector is made of viscoelastic SC-1 foam by SAS-Tec. To allow for additional safety, DEUTER offers a protection zone that extends the prescribed normal range, as the protector is extra-long and wide. Usually, the intelligent protector foam is absolutely soft and flexible. However, in case of an impact, it hardens to absorb a part of the impact energy. After the impact, the foam reforms back to its original shape. The PE plastic used offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects.