- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Contigo Ashland Chill drinks bottle
For refreshment when it is getting hot on your bike tours. With the Contigo Ashland Chill drinks bottle, you will stay fresh for up to 20 hours while... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
For refreshment when it is getting hot on your bike tours. With the Contigo Ashland Chill drinks bottle, you will stay fresh for up to 20 hours while always having the road in view. Simply press the Autospout button on the lid and the mouthpiece will pop up. As the bottle is spouted, you do not have to bite on the valve or raise the 600 ml stainless steel bottle. An integrated closure mechanism prevents the valve from unwanted opening. Thanks to an integrated carabiner hook, you can always take the odourless and BPA-free bottle with you – whether on the backpack, in your pocket or in your hands.
· Only suitable for cold, still drinks (can also be filled with ice cubes)
· Vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 20 hours
· Autospout technology: mouthpiece with straw pops up with a touch of a button
· Diagonal straw to even get the last drop out of the bottle
· Leak protection also protects from dirt and bacteria
· Integrated closure mechanism at the edge of the lid to protect from unwanted opening or leaking
· Handle with carabiner hook
· Colourfast and odourless
· BPA-free material
· Material: stainless steel
· Dimensions: height approx. 25 cm, Ø ca. 7,3 cm
· Weight when not filled approx. 380 g
· Volume: 600 ml (20oz)
A special tip: The lid systems of the Contigo Ashland Chill, the Ashland (item no.: 2143017) and the Cortland (item no.: 2142975) are all compatible with each other.
Manufacturer's ref. 554