- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
Citec 3000S Aero 28“/700C road wheels
This high-end wheelset by Citec is extremely durable and yet very lightweight. This is partially thanks to the concave system design of the aerodynami... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
This high-end wheelset by Citec is extremely durable and yet very lightweight. This is partially thanks to the concave system design of the aerodynamic V rim. The special rim construction reduces the pressure on the rim base caused by a small number of spokes and distributes the forces. In addition, the ETS lacing system increases stiffness. The rear wheel has twice as many spokes on the drive side than on the left side which results in symmetrically tensioned spokes. Special bladed spokes contribute to the wheelset's outstanding aerodynamics.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
· ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
· For Presta valve (minimum length: 42 mm)
· Special bladed spokes with high-strength Citec Power-Block hub-spoke connection
· Front wheel: 16 spokes (radial), rear wheel 21 spokes (left 1-cross, right radial) or front wheel: 18 spokes (radial), rear wheel 24 spokes (left 1-cross, right radial)
· 5-year guarantee on spoke breakage*
· Hubs: front: freewheel hub with three-part hub body and sealed groove ball bearings, maximum flange distance for high stiffness/rear wheel: freewheel gub with two-part hub body
· Aluminium rotor DT 240S, compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG
· Rim: igh-strength aluminium V rim with milled sidewalls and wear indicator, rim width: approx. 19,2 mm/height approx. 27 mm
· For clincher tyres
· Max. weight of the rider: 90 kg (16/21 spokes), 100 kg (18/24 spokes)
· Max. system weight (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage): 100 kg (16/21 spokes), 110 kg (18/24 spokes)
· Weight (16/21 spokes): front wheel: approx. 615 g/rear wheel: approx. 775 g (without quick release);
· Weight (18/24 spokes): front wheel: approx. 639 g/rear wheel: approx. 811 g (without quick release)
· Incl. 1.85 mm spacer
· Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
· Without quick release skewer