- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
CamelBak K.U.D.U. 12 backpack incl. protector - test winner MountainBIKE 11/2014 -
- Best in a test of protector backpacks of the MountainBIKE magazine 11/2014 - This slim, light CAMELBAK K.U.D.U. backpack with 12 l volume is ideal... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
- Best in a test of protector backpacks of the MountainBIKE magazine 11/2014 -
This slim, light CAMELBAK K.U.D.U. backpack with 12 l volume is ideal for all those who are looking for a light combination of hydration pack, protector and carrying system for their luggage. The IMPACT protector insert offers extensive protection, without giving you a restricting feeling. A variable strap system makes sure the K.U.D.U. 12 remains safely in place.
• light enduro backpack with IMPACT back protector (certified according to EN 1621-2-2014
• XV back system: perfect ventilation and high wearing comfort
• diverse holders for protectors and helmet (also suitable for full-face helmets)
• strap system for optimal load stability
• hip belt with stowage pockets and two layers of mesh
• with double chest strap
• integrated rain cover
• including practical bike tool bag (Bike Tool Organizer Roll)
• compatible with the Camelbak hydration system up to 3 l (not included)
Material: 70D/140D Block Dobby Nylon, 420D Bontex Nylon
Manufacturer's ref.: 07390339 (fiery red/silver), 07390420 (black/laser orange), 07390438 (limeade/lime punch)
Dimensions: approx. 54 x 25 x 21cm
Volume: approx. 9l + 3 l hydration system (not included)
Weight: approx. 1210 g
IMPACT protector insert
The Impact Protector consists of flexible and light foam, which adapts to the body and therefore provides you with the necessary protection without giving you a restricting feeling. In case of a crash, the protector absorbs more than 94% of the impact force. Whereas most back protectors only survive a single crash, this one even withstands several crashes.
XV back system:
The technical XV back panel provides good ventilation and high wearing comfort.