- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The all-rounder from Ballistol, in a convenient 500 ml bottle. Ballistol universal oil has lubricating, creeping, preserving and disinfecting properties and reliably protects from rust. You can use it to effectively clean, maintain and protect all moving parts of your bike, including the chain, pedal joints, Bowden cables and suspension forks (approved material compatibility with RockShox and FOX products). Ballistol even effectively removes grease, tar, dirt, adhesives and other unsuitable oils.
With the 500 ml container you can profit even more from it. Because the larger size saves costs, is better for the environment and, thanks to screw top, can be used for oil baths, to fill spray bottles, or brush application. With the separately available Ballistol pump spray (product code: 2303683) you can create a large spray mist or a fine squirt. And since Ballistol doesn’t resinify and doesn’t age, the 500 ml universal oil container is sensible for both heavy users and a sustainable alternative to spray bottles.
• Multifunctional oil for all moving drivetrain components and parts
• Large 500 ml bottle with screw top
• Liquid application: also suitable for oil baths, spray refilling, etc.
• Screw top is compatible with Ballistol pump sprays
• Removes dirt and resin
• Protects and preserves carbon, chrome and aluminium parts
• Protects leather saddles from embrittlement
• Penetrates deeply
• Rust protection without resinification
• Corrosion-inhibiting, displaces moisture
• Strongly adherent
• Dimensions: approx. 65 x 65 x 190 cm
In the box:
• 1 Ballistol Universal Oil liquid 500 ml can
Do NOT use on brake discs and pads, tyres and saddles made from synthetic materials.
The corresponding Ballistol pump spray is NOT included in the delivery. You can order it separately under product code: 2303683.
Further containers available at ROSE:
• Ballistol Universal Oil Spray (product code: 1902875)
• Ballistol Universal Oil with Varioflex Spray Hose (product code: 2286944)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: