Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 28"/700 C road rear wheel – Shimano/2016 –
The Zipp 808 model series is predestined for competitive cyclists and time triallists. The 82 mm high, optimized rim profile smoothly cuts through the wind. The combination with a Zipp 404 front wheel is just unbeatable.
Firecrest™ means extremely high stiffness, aerodynamics, reliability and stability.
The special rim design esnures superiour aerodynamics. Classic aero rims taper to a fine edge. This results in a high drag in crosswinds that makes riding in an aerodynamic position more difficult and provides a spongy feeling.
Zipp rims with Firecrest™ technology on the contrary maintain a near-constant width almost all the way to the spoke bed and feature a rounded rim profile – for a balanced aerodynamic drag between upwind and downwind side and for a better control of the wheel.
In this way, you are perfectly prepared to face crosswinds while being faster with the same power input – which is important when fighting for decisive seconds.
Moreover, the new hubs promise high reliability, the preinstalled sealed catridge bearings do not need any adjustment. With an axle diameter of 17 mm, the hub is also extremely stiff.
· Type of spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint Aero bladed spokes
· Number of spokes: 24
· Lacing: 2-cross
· Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Aluminium
· Rim material: carbon
· ABLC™ design: little dents in the rim sidewalls reduce drag
· Rim width: 24.73-27.5 mm
· Rim height: 82 mm
· for clincher or folding tyres
· Hub type: 177
· 4 sealed cartridge bearings
· Compatibility: Shimano/Sram 9-/10-/11-speed
· Weight: approx. 1030 g
· Including: rear wheel incl. Zipp Evo Carbon brake pads, valve extension, rim tape, quick release skewer and 10-speed spacer
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.1918.248.002
Alle produkter af mærket Zipp
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder