Xtreme Rocket Drive III CO2 pump
Small, fast, efficient! Mini pump and CO2 cartridge dosing feeder in one device. With the pumping function you can pump up the tyre a little bit at first, in order to bring it into form at 100%. Afterwards, the CO2 cartridge is used in order to fill the tyre optimally by means of the sensitive dosing feeder. The pressure that you have pumped into the tyre first is added to the pressure that the CO2 cartridge brings into the tyre. This is an advantage especially for tyres with a big volume, because you do not have to use a second cartridge. Thanks to the precise manometer you can check the tyre pressure at any time.
With an optional holder (item no. 474112) it can be mounted under or instead of the bottle cage.
· with safety valve
· CO2 "pressurised air" finely dosable
· precise pressure display via manometer up to 9 bar
· can also be used as a hand pump when required (fig. 1)
· suitable for Schrader and Presta valves
· with optional adapter (item no. 493300) also suitable for Dunlop valves
· total length: approx. 155 mm
· weight: approx. 111 g (without cartridge)
· incl. one 16 g CO2 cartridge with thread and holder with velcro fastener (fig. 2)
Produkter fra Xtreme: Pumper Produkter fra Xtreme: Pumper CO2-pumper Alle produkter af mærket Xtreme
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder