VAUDE SIMONY 2,5L jacket
The lightweight SIMONY 2,5L jacket by VAUDE with a wind- and waterproof CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane offers you practical and versatile protection from all weathers. The environmentally friendly stretch material provides unrestricted freedom of movement for on the bike.
• wind- and waterproof 2,5-layer material – CEPLEX ADVANCED membrane (15 000 mm water column)
• environmentally friendly STRETCH material
• attached, width-adjustable hood
• front pockets with water-repellent zip
• vents with water-repellent zip under the arms
• chest pocket with zip
• water-repellent two-way front zip
• bottom hem with drawstring that can be adjusted through the pockets
Material: 100% polyamide
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Manufacturer's ref.: 06968
The bluesign standard is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The “bluesign approved fabric” label is applied to products where 90% of the textiles used conform to the bluesign standard.
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, highly breathable and windproof. It has a minimum water column of 15 000 mm.
The high elasticity of the material is achieved by a high percentage of elastane or by a special knitting or weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort and performance, as it offers high freedom of movement.
Alle produkter af mærket VAUDE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder