Topeak Prep 25 tool set
25 robust tools in a handy bag: The Topeak Prep 25 is a tool set that offers the right tool for numerous maintenance works on your bike.
Included are: hex and star bits made of hardened steel, cross-head and flat-head screwdrivers, box wrenches, spoke wrenches and 2 tyre levers made of plastic and metal. The plastic inserts protect the rims. The single tools are made of high-strength stainless steel. The included bits are simply put into the magnetic bit holder which adds leverage. An extra compartment provides space for your patches. A special feature of the set is the chain tool made from high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel.
The tool set comes with a nylon bag that can be easily attached to the top tube thanks to the integrated straps.
• 25 tools
• a magnetic bit holder for additional leverage
• extra compartment for patches
• tyre levers with plastic inserts to protect the rim
• hex bits: 1,5, 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
• star bits: T10, T15, T25, T30
• 1 Phillips screwdriver (PH2, cross-head)
• 1 flat-head screwdriver (FH6)
• box wrenches: 8, 10 mm (2x), 15 mm
• spoke wrenches: 3,2 / 3,5 mm
• chain tool
• 2 tyre levers (plastic/metal)
• weight: approx. 367 g
• dimensions: approx. 16,2 x 3,1 x 1,4 cm
• material: hardened steel/stainless steel
• incl. robust nylon bag for fixation at the top tube with integrated straps
Manufacturer's ref.: 154 000 80
Produkter fra Topeak: Værktøj/Rengøring Produkter fra Topeak: Værktøj/Rengøring Værktøj Alle produkter af mærket Topeak
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder