Terry Arteria Men Race Comfort saddle
Listen up, guys! Here comes a saddle that is perfectly tailored to your needs: The Arteria Men Max from the Terry ergonomics laboratory offers a thought-out 3-zone relief and a wider seat. Above all, there is a useful cut-out at the perineal area - one of the main problem areas when cycling is evaded while providing a lot of comfort.
The seat pad is suitable for both road cyclists and mountain bikers who prefer a sporty riding position.
The outer material is made from breathable DuraLux microfibre. The robust rail features a high-grade chrome-molybdenum alloy.
The Arteria Men is no saddle for staying seated - but for getting further. Even on rough trails of the MTB world.
• Especially adapted to the male anatomy
• 3-zone relief principle for even pressure distribution
• Cut-out in perineal area
• CrMo rail (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
• Outer fabric DuraLux surface made from breathable microfibre
• Padding: open-pore PU comfort foam
• Weight: approx. 275 g
• Width: approx. 9-12 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: 423 005 20
Alle produkter af mærket Terry
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder