Terry Arteria Men Max SportComfort saddle
Listen up, guys! Here comes a saddle that is perfectly tailored to your needs: The Arteria Men Max from the Terry ergonomics laboratory offers a thought-out 3-zone relief and a wider seat. Above all, there is a useful cut-out at the perineal area - one of the main problem areas when cycling is evaded while providing a lot of comfort.
The seat pad is suitable for both road cyclists and mountain bikers who prefer a sporty riding position.
The outer material is made from breathable DuraLux microfibre. The robust rail features a high-grade chrome-molybdenum alloy.
The Arteria Men Max is no saddle for staying seated - but for getting further. Even on rough trails of the MTB world.
• Max Version with a wider seat
• especially adapted to the male anatomy
• 3-zone relief principle for a balanced pressure distribution
• cut-out at the perineal area
• CrMo rail (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
• outer material: breathable DuraLux microfibre
• padding: open-pore PU comfort foam
• weight: approx. 275 g
• Width: approx. 12-15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: 423 005 21
Alle produkter af mærket Terry
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder