Terry Arteria Men GT Race Comfort saddle
The Terry Arteria Men GT is a saddle that mans up. In any riding situation. Whether on a mountain or a road bike.
And the good thing is: Its shape is especially adapted to the male anatomy and thus provides relief in any riding situation: Thanks to the 3-zone relief principle, the pressure is always evenly distributed. The critical urogenital area is also relieved thanks to a cut out at the perineal area.
The seat pad is suitable for both road cyclists and mountain bikers who prefer a sporty riding position.
The outer material is made from breathable DuraLux microfibre. The rail comes in a beautifully light tiNox version and is self-supporting, which prevents a direct impact load on the sit bone area.
• Especially adapted to the male anatomy
• 3-zone relief principle for a balanced pressure distribution
• Cut-out in the perineal area
• CroMo rail
• Upper material: breathable DuraLux microfibre
• Padding: open-pore PU comfort foam
• Weight: approx. 215 g
• Seat width: approx. 9-12 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: 423 005 25 (black), 423 005 027 (white)
Alle produkter af mærket Terry
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder