Teasi one² navigation device
A further development of the Teasi one — the Teasi one²!
With a larger display and new software.
Now also with the possibility to update the ski profile!
Whether urban jungle or secluded mountain trails – Teasi one shows you the way. Simple, reliable navigation in 28 European countries.
• 8,8 cm (3,5") large non-reflecting, transreflective touch display
• splash-proof casing (according to IPX5)
• internal 4GB flash memory (3,26 GB free)
• OSM maps (preinstalled): 28 European countries (Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, SanMarino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State,) free OSM map updates and extensions via Teasi Tool
• routable on field and forest paths and trails – routing according to the profile (e.g. only tarred roads for road bikes)
• you can navigate to an address, a point on the map, a set of coordinates and to POIs.
• integrated comprehensive trip computer incl. GPS compass
• easy access to information on course of the road, distance, speed, ascent, altitude and on calories burned
• individual choice of routes based on distance/time/calories
• you can save up to 8 profiles (basic profiles: city bike/mountain bike/road bike/pedestrian)
• special bike navigation software (OSM maps onboard)
• turn-by-turn navigation with map and arrow
• turn-by-turn direction through popup function and audible signal
• detailed track recorder
• import and export of GPX tracks
• trip computer: speed, kilometres, calories burned, measurement of altitude (GPS altitude), ascent and more
• standard POIs
• community up- and download of routes (e.g. via bikemap.net or wandermap.net)
• memory extension: microSD (up to 32 GB max.)
• integrated lithium polymer battery (2.300 mAh) - battery charge sufficient for approx. 10-12h (depending on backlight use)
• languages: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish
• dimensions (LxWxD): approx. 11,14 x 6,38 x 2,1 cm
• weight: approx. 139 g
• 36 months guarantee*
• incl. handlebar holder Quick4fix fix light Race (Ø 21-31,8 mm), 220V USB adapter, USB data and charging cable, user manual
Note: With the map and software update "Elements Oxygen" via Teasi Tool (internet connection required), you can improve the route calculation of the TEASI one² on ski runs. The map update adds winter sports specific contents that are based on data from openpistemap.org. The free software update allows you to create a ski profile, where you can choose between the following different categories: from Alpine/Downhill skiing via Cross-Country Skiing through to Ski Tour. Moreover, you can select five different levels of difficulty ("beginner", "easy", "medium", "advanced" and "extreme") to adapt the route calculation to your individual skills. The software update also expands Teasi Tool: It allows you to directly load tours from the portals GPSies and RouteYou (registration required) onto your device.
• when selecting the ski profile, the map display is adjusted accordingly: bicycle and hiking routes are faded out, while ski tours are e.g. highlighted in a common way: blue-light, red-medium, black-hard
• adjust the difficulty e.g. from easy to medium
• altitude profile of the ski route, arrows for the direction of the downhill
• ski lifts can be included or avoided
• winter sports POI's: mountain huts, ski resorts, lifts (cable car, combi lift, J or T, rope or chairlifts), skiing schools and accommodations
• Adjustment of the computer to winter sports: the computer can e.g. eliminate distances covered with the lift from the trip time to not falsify the athletic performance.
• ski computer: display of speed, distance, time, recording of ridden tours
Alle produkter af mærket Teasi
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder