SRAM Guide RSC front disc brake
You spend your weekend in the bike park and again face the challenge to beat your best time or the best time of your toughest competitor. It's all about maximum speed and control when riding downhill. Because without controlling the speed, you won't be fast enough!
For this, you need to be sure that you can rely on your braking unit in any situation.
The Sram Guide RSC is a reliable partner for your plan.
4-piston brake calipers provide great braking performance without letting you lose control.
This technology is called SwingLink™, more power, silky-smooth modulation and less free travel.
All technical refinements can be directly adjusted at the lever - without tools.
The included Match Maker X clamp provides a clean cockpit, existing Sram shifters can directly be integrated.
· Brake lever: Avid Guide RSC, aluminium, can be mounted on both sides
· Brake caliper: Avid Guide RSC, aluminium, 4-piston system (Ø: 2 x 14mm/ 2 x 16 mm)
· Cable length: 950 mm (trimmable)
· Brake fluid: Avid DOT 5.1
· Brake pads: organic with steel reinforcement
· Weight: approx. 280 g (brake incl. Match Maker X clamp)
· 2-finger brake lever with divided clamp
· Adjustable banjo for ideal cable guiding
· PiggyBack Reservoir
· Pure Bladder regulates air bubbles inside and pumps them out
· Tool-free lever and bite point adjustment
· Lever joint bearings
· Timing Port Closure: reliable and consistent braking performance thanks to new seals and bores in the brake lever, the reservoir is sealed at a certain position of the lever to build up pressure
· For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· Incl. olive, insert, brake caliper fixing bolts and Match Maker X clamp (left-side mounting)
Note: Brake discs and adapters are not included.
Manufacturer's ref. black: 00.5018.031.000
Manufacturer's ref. silver: 00.5018.031.002
Produkter fra SRAM: Bremser Produkter fra SRAM: Bremser MTB/ATB bremser Alle produkter af mærket SRAM
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder