SIDI EAGLE 7 MTB shoes
The EAGLE 7 MTB shoes by SIDI are simply fun. These off-road pros offer excellent grip, high comfort and best power transfer to the pedal. A precise ratchet buckle and a perforated tongue allow for a great fit.
• MICROTECH outer fabric: dirt-repellent, environmentally friendly outer fabric with high robustness, breathability, water resistance and colour fastness
• MTB COMPETITION SOLE: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optionally available studs.
• SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a perfect adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep.
• CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding.
• HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastic hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position.
• HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in heel cup and top heel area.
• COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam.
• Prepunched perforations on top part of the tongue that can be cut out to allow the soft tongue to adapt to your instep
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Including SIDI shoe bag
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 710 g (per pair, size 42)
Alle produkter af mærket SIDI
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder