SHIMANO SH-TR5 triathlon shoes
The SHIMANO SH-TR5 shoes for triathlon use meet all your requirements. The fibreglass reinforced nylon sole stands out for best power transfer, the breathable upper ensures excellent ventilation. Numerous features such as a large opening, an asymmetric pull tab and a wide velcro fastener make sure you can put on/take off the shoes quickly.
• Triathlon cycling shoes with a lightweight, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole
• Upper made of breathable mesh fabric
• Wide opening and large velcro fastener
• Asymmetrisc pull tab to quicky put the shoes on/off
• DYNALAST lasts
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole) such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 530 g (per pair, size 42)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHTR5W
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
Alle produkter af mærket SHIMANO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder