SHIMANO SH-RW5 winter cycling shoes
Flexibility for winter – the SHIMANO SH-RW5 cycling shoes for winter come with a wind- and waterproof DRYSHIELD membrane and are also compatible with road and MTB pedal systems. A fibreglass reinforced nylon sole offers high performance when accelerating.
• Winter road shoes with wind- and waterproof DRYSHIELD membrane
• Fleece insole for additional insulation
• Lightweight, fibreglass reinforced nylon sole
• Speed Lacing system with additional velcro
• DYNALAST lasts
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard) such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHRW5L
Waterproof and breathable - these are the two characteristics of the DRYSHIELD-TECHNOLOGY. In this way, no rain or splashing water can penetrate into the fabric and sweat is wicked away to the outside. The perfect choice for sport activities in changeable weather.
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
Alle produkter af mærket SHIMANO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder