SHIMANO SH-RP5 road shoes
The SHIMANO SH-RP5 road shoes are the successor of the popular predecessor model SHIMANO SH-R107 and combine lightness with highest comfort and robustness. The perfect cycling shoe combination for your rides.
• Upper made of perforated and stretch-resistent synthetic leather and mesh fabric
• Precise ratchet closure with two velcros
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide sole with carbon fibre compound plate
• DYNALAST lasts
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Especially recommendable in combination with the PD-5800 pedals (item no. 2029267)
Weight: approx. 510 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHRP5NG
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
An anatomic shoe last that perfectly adapts to the natural shape of the foot. The deep positioning inside the shoe allows for a close fit, which makes the shoes perfectly suitable for long and fast rides. The optimized shape of the sole with a less high toe section ensures an efficient transfer of muscular energy, and thanks to its especially thin structure, it even allows for a high stiffness at a low weight. Thanks to a wider cleat adjustment range, you can position the cleats in an anatomically and biomechanically correct way.
Alle produkter af mærket SHIMANO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder