SHIMANO SH-R088 road shoes
Please also have a look at the successor model that is available in new colours: SHIMANO SH-RP3 (item no. 2159106)
Functional road shoes with a great fit at a top price!
• Upper made of robust, stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh fabric
• Precisely adjustable ratchet closure and two asymmetric velcros for a perfect fit
• Flat, light fibreglass reinforced polyamide sole with Dynalast technology
• Ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedals PD-R550, PD-R540, PD-R540-LA
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Also available as a wide "E" version, item no. 1887798
Weight: approx. 498 g (per pair, for size 40)
SHIMANO recommends to order the shoes one size up.
SHIMANO DYNALAST Technology
The DYNALAST technology is characterized by three basic principles or features:
1. Optimized shoe last with an optimized toe section:
• More efficient transfer of muscle power throughout the entire pedal rotation.
2. Lighter and thinner sole structure
• Reduced braking loss during every upstroke thanks to the lower weight.
• More direct power transfer thanks to a thinner sole with high stiffness.
3. Larger cleat adjustment range
• The cleats can be positioned anatomically/biomechanically perfect over a larger range.
THE ADVANTAGES: • higher performance • reduced fatigue • more comfort for every type of rider
Alle produkter af mærket SHIMANO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder