SHIMANO SH-ME7 MTB shoes
All round protection for rough terrain – with the SHIMANO SH-ME7 mountain bike shoes you can give your best. A reinforced protector on the instep offers protection and durability. Thanks to an anti-slip MICHELIN outsole and a fibreglass reinfoced stiffening plate, you can ride at high speeds and rely on a secure hold on slippery ground.
• MTB shoes with MICHELIN outsole and deep tread
• Carbon fibre reinforced polyamide stiffening plate with TORBAL technology
• Ratchet buckle with additional Speed Lacing System
• Stretch neoprene insert to protect the ankle
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 750 g (per pair, size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHME7
The rubberised sole with two different density zones offers best conditions for trail and enduro use. A strategically placed knobby tread pattern ensures good grip without changing pedal efficiency. The special tread on the outer edges of the sole allows for perfect traction in different terrain.
The TORBAL system improves balance and bike control, as it allows for a certain level of lateral movement at the heel. In this way, the natural movements of the rider remain unrestricted.
Alle produkter af mærket SHIMANO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder