Rock Shox Reverb 125 mm Stealth Vario seat post - left-hand lever -
Custom control. When freeriding or in technically challenging terrain, no seat height is "just right".
When you're ripping through rolling terrain or over technical downhill trails, you have to adjust the saddle height within seconds - a child's play with the Reverb! The seat height is infinitely adjustable by up to 125 mm. Thanks to the hydraulic X-Loc remote control, you can easily lower or set back the seat post from the handlebar and control the return speed. The Stealth version also offers the possibility to route the cable neatly through the seat tube/down tube. The cable is not connected at the seat post head as usual, but integrated into the seat tube underneath.
The Connectamajig technology allows for an easy and safe installation by disconnecting the cable at the remote lever, a small cable coupler links the vario line to a previously routed shift or brake cable casing.
· triple sealing system
· material shaft/head: forged aluminium 7050
· height adjustment: 125 mm
· offset: 0 mm
· minimum insertion depth: 80 mm
· installation height: approx. 60 - 185 mm
· weight for Ø 30,9 mm: approx. 562 g
· incl. remote control for the handlebar (left-hand lever), mounting kit, Matchmaker X clamp, X-Loc bleed kit with 120 ml 2,5 wt oil, enduro collar and cable coupler.
Please note: The frame has to be Stealth approved by the manufacturer!
Manufacturer's ref. Ø30.9/380 mm: 00.6818.007.000
Manufacturer's ref. Ø30.9/420 mm: 00.6818.007.002
Manufacturer's ref. Ø31.6/380 mm: 00.6818.007.004
Manufacturer's ref. Ø31.6/420 mm: 00.6818.007.006
Alle produkter af mærket Rock Shox
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder