OAKLEY TURBINE sports glasses
The allrounder for sports and everday life - the TURBINE sunglasses by OAKLEY with robust O MATTER frame and the PLUTONITE lenses with 100% UV protection offer optimum conditions for outdoor activities. The featherlight and comfortable fit provides particularly high wearing comfort.
• durability and high wearing comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT-FIT
• replaceable icons and inserts
• optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the shock resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection in high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, which filters 100 % of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• POLARIZED technology - minimum dazzling effects thanks to special technology of the polarised lenses
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a view in HD quality
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9263
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or opacity.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Produkter fra OAKLEY: Briller Produkter fra OAKLEY: Briller Briller og tilbehør Alle produkter af mærket OAKLEY
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder