OAKLEY TRIGGERMAN glasses
The TRIGGERMAN glasses by OAKLEY are the perfect distortion-free sports glasses for your next tour. The polarized panorama lenses with UV protection, a glare-reducing coating and especially high impact-resistance impress with absolute functionality and a fantastic look.
• durability and high comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT FIT
• nose pads and earpieces made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and more grip when sweating
• design highlights with metal logo
• optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the impact resistance complies with all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection for high speeds and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONIE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A,UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• IRIDIUM coating for glare reduction and balanced light transmission
• POLARIZED technology – minimum glare thanks to the special technology of the polarized lenses
• PRIZM – environmentally friendly sports glasses that optimize and strenghten the sight
• patented XYZ OPTICS for maximum clearness from all angles of vision
Manufacturer's ref.: 009266
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or opacity.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that you don't have to change them.
This lens configuration optimizes peripheral vision, as even the edges of the glasses offer a distortion-free view. The geometry of the curvature allows for a clear panoramic field of view.
Alle produkter af mærket OAKLEY
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder