OAKLEY RADARLOCK PATH sports glasses
With the RADARLOCK PATH sun glasses by OAKLEY you'll have everything in view in any weather - no matter which trail you choose. The PRIZM lenses help you perceive the smallest bumps and changes on the track and react directly. The perfect choice for ambitious cyclists, too.
• durability and high wearing comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the shock resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection in high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, which filters 100 % of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• PRIZM – sports and environment-specific lenses to optimise and enhance the vision
• lenses can be replaced easily thanks to SWITCHLOCK technology
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a view in HD quality
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9181
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that you don't have to change them.
This technology allows to loosen the lenses fast. By means of a small hook on the left inner frame, the frame can be opened and the lenses changed with ease and without tension. In this way, athletes can quickly react to changing light conditions with different lens tints.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Alle produkter af mærket OAKLEY
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder