NORTHWAVE SPIDER PLUS 2 MTB/trekking shoes
The SPIDER PLUS 2 MTB and trekking shoes by NORTHWAVE are true all-rounders for All Mountain use. With a high quality and an excellent grip, these comfortable shoes offer a safe hold on all adventures.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlapping for a reduced weight
• Reinforced inside for increased durability
• X-CROSSBOW MICHELIN sole with self-cleaning studs and a wider gap between the individual tread blocks
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE for easy adjustment
• Integrated heel and toe area for a firm hold
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80153008
Weight: approx. 415 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
A sole that was designed on the basis of the famous MICHELIN MTB tyres. A larger contact surface offers best traction and in combination with the studs, you will even have best grip on slippery grounds. A wide gap between the individual tread blocks allows for better self-cleaning.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. When pressing the side button, the shoes open step by step and when lifting it, the shoes are completely opened. The twist closure allows for a precise adjustment.
Produkter fra NORTHWAVE: Sko Produkter fra NORTHWAVE: Sko MTB sko Alle produkter af mærket NORTHWAVE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder