NORTHWAVE SCORPIUS 2 PLUS MTB shoes
The SCORPIUS 2 PLUS MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE offer ambitious riders functionality and design. A stiff SPEEDLIGHT 3D nylon sole ensures best power transfer and grip on all grounds! The S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE allows for a precise adjustment.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlaps for a low weight
• SPEEDLIGHT 3D nylon sole with three different rubber compounds
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE and additional velcro
• INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM for a firm hold
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80162024
Weight: approx. 350 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
SPEEDLIGHT 3D SOLE:
This sole is functional and lightweight. Its carbon fibre reinforced nylon base is injected into an outer shell of shiny TPU. The heels are made of natural rubber to offer best grip on wet and slippery ground.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. When pressing the side button, the shoes open step by step and when lifting it, the shoes are completely opened. The twist closure allows for a precise adjustment.
INTEGRATED HEEL SYSTEM:
Thanks to the new single shell design of the upper material, an efficient heel support could be directly integrated into the structure without additional elements. Same effect, lower weight.
Alle produkter af mærket NORTHWAVE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder