NORTHWAVE PHANTOM CARBON road shoes
The PHANTOM CARBON road shoes by NORTHWAVE combine power transfer with comfort. Their carbon light fibreglass composite sole primarily impresses with high stiffness. Four integrated vents in the sole ensure great ventilation. Thanks to the overlap upper construction, these cycling shoes fit snugly on the instep and thus allow for efficient power transfer to the pedal.
• Road shoes with a carbon light fibreglass composite sole and four integrated vents
• Overlap upper construction for a perfect fit and efficient pressure distribution
• Precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE for accurate adjustment
• Two additional asymmetric velcros
• Integrated heel cap
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 80171014
Weight: approx. 275 g (per shoe, size 42)
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The Speed Lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. The large button of the twist closure allows for precise closing of the shoes. The system can be opened completely or step by step. When pushing the little lever on the button, the laces are loosened step by step. When lifting the lever, the laces will open completely.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
Alle produkter af mærket NORTHWAVE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder