NORTHWAVE OUTCROSS PLUS women's trekking shoes
With the OUTCROSS PLUS trekking cycling shoes by NORTHWAVE, women are perfectly equipped for outdoor adventures. An EXPLORER sole with anti-slip MICHELIN rubber tread offers high grip on the pedals and on all grounds. Thanks to the precise twist closure system, the cycling shoes can be precisely adapted to your feet.
• Trekking shoes with EXPLORER sole and MICHELIN rubber tread
• Upper made from breathable mesh fabric with abrasion-proof protective coating and strategically placed reinforcements
• Precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE for acccurate adjustmetn
• Two additional, asymmetric velcros
• Integrated heel cap
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80174014
Weight: approx. 440 g (per shoe, size 38)
The EXPLORER sole with a specially adapted midsole combines best power transfer in the pedal area with the right degree of flexibility in the midfoot area for an especially comfortable feeling when walking.
MICHELIN rubber tread:
The rubber inserts with two-layer technology are especially abrasion-resistant and offer extremely high grip on all grounds thanks to the construction of the tread.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The Speed Lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. The large button of the twist closure allows for precise closing of the shoes. The system can be opened completely or step by step. When pushing the little lever on the button, the laces are loosened step by step. When lifting the lever, the laces will open completely.
Especially developed to snugly fit women’s feet, the WOMAN FIT offers the perfect balance between support and comfort.
Alle produkter af mærket NORTHWAVE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder