Mio Cyclo 505 HC navigation device
Bike navigation with intuitive features.
With preinstalled maps of Western Europe, the Mio Cyclo 505 is immediately ready for use. Frequent riders, too, desire for new routes and can select the Surprise Me™ mode: Just enter a time or a distance and the Mio Cyclo 505 will then suggest up to three different routes.
· Simple, easy to use navigation, large touch screen buttons and clearly structured menu, navigation to an address, a point of interest (POI), a point on the map, a set of coordinates through GPX tracks.
· Preinstalled bicycle and road maps of Western Europe (Open Street maps and Teleatlas, for 22 countries). You can choose a profile from: road, city and mountain bike, running.
· Turn by turn navigation: A route description which is easy to understand with audible prompts for every turn.
· Surprise Me™ mode. Just enter a time or a distance and the Mio Cyclo 505 will then suggest up to three different routes. You can choose between a destination address, returning to your current location, going to a POI or to a point on the map (choice of difficulty).
·Points of interest for bikers: There is a quick search for bike shops, rescue services, restaurants etc.
·Waterproof housing (IPX7) with capacitive touch screen – deals with any weather.
· Bike computer features such as speed, time, distance, barometric measurement of altitude, customisable dashboard, electronic compass, calories burned etc.
· "Where am I" feature shows your location as address and longitude/latitude so that you know where you are in case of emergency.
· displays the percentage of untarred road in the MTB mode
· calculates detour in case of closed roads
· WiFi function synchronises wirelessly with your MioShare Account, when a known WLAN signal is available and you press "WiFi sync". Thus you can synchronise the latest routes with your Mio without your computer.
· indoor trainer support: ride individually created or saved routes with your Elite or Tacx ANT+ trainer
· compatible with Quarq, SRM and CycleOps Powertap powermeters
· telephone connection via Bluetooth: answer incoming calls and read SMS
· music playback can be controlled via the Cyclo
· supports heart rate monitors and speedometers with Bluetooth transmission
· Shimano Di2 support: with the new wireless Di2 unit (required), you can see the current gear selected as well as the battery charge and analyse the saved shifting data with your Cyclo after the tour
·Mio Share desktop software incl. free maps and software updates. It is easy to manage devices, download routes, create new routes, share data with friends and archive data.
· including wireless heart rate, speed and cadence functions via the supplied ANT+ sensors for an optimal performance control and healthy training. Data such as time, speed, distance, height and calories burned are measured exactly. In this way, you can analyse your individual achievements. Moreover, the device supports ANT+ power measurement and is compatible with many common systems
Road map: Teleatlas, outdoor map: Open Street Maps, 7,6 (3") display, capacitive touch screen, dimensions 61 x 103 x 18,9 mm, battery life: up to 12 hours (lithium ion battery), turn alert: visual and audible.
Languages: Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polnish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish.
Including: Mio Cyclo 505 HC incl. Mio Share software, handlebar/stem holder for all standard diameters, USB cable, charger, speed & cadence sensors, heart rate chest strap, mount kit.
Produkter fra Mio: Computere Produkter fra Mio: Computere Speedometer/Navigation Alle produkter af mærket Mio
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder