LEATT DBX 6.0 CARBON full-face helmet
The DBX 6.0 CARBON full-face helmet by LEATT is designed to reduce the forces acting on the neck, as well as the rotational forces acting on the brain. The 3D IN-MOULDED V-FOAM padding and the 360° TURBINE pressure points absorb shocks in a special way.
• smaller outer shell with optimized fit for less movement and better shock absorption in case of an impact
• 16 large vents
• moisture-wicking padding
• cheek pads with emergency mechanism
• opening for hydration system at the chin guard
• optimized fit for use in combination with a neck brace
• 3D IN-MOULDED V-FOAM padding reduces impact energy
• 360° TURBINE flexible pressure points
• CE certified according to EN1078 standard
Manufacturer's ref.: 1015500
Weight: approx. 1070 g (size L)
Several internal dampers along the surface go out of shape as soon as there is energy acting on them. Thanks to the extensive positioning of the TURBINES, this protection mechanism works independently of the level and direction of impact force. The risk of concussions and rotational forces acting on the brain is thus significantly reduced.
3D IN-MOULDED V-FOAM:
The foam used has different degrees of thickness and hardness to perfectly absorb the impact energy. In case of an impact, the foam compresses to significantly reduce gravitational forces and to counteract damages to the brain.
Produkter fra LEATT: Hjelme Produkter fra LEATT: Hjelme Road helmets Alle produkter af mærket LEATT
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder