GIRO TRANS E70 road shoes
The TRANS E70 road shoes by GIRO are the perfect choice for every cyclist who attaches high importance to a comfortable fit. Comfortable materials and an adapted design make these shoes so comfortable you won't want to take them off again. An EASTON COMPOSITE CARBON outsole ensures a very efficient power transfer.
• Road shoes made of breathable EVOFIBER microfibre
• N-1 ratchet closure and additional double velcro strap for a perfect fit
• Especially stiff EASTON EC70 COMPOSITE CARBON outsole
• Replaceable heel
• Including SUPERNATURAL FIT footbed set with adjustable foot arch support and antibacterial AEGIS surface treatment
• PRECISION FIT for a perfect fit
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 260056
Weight: approx. 275 g (size 42,5)
A water-repellent and breathable outer material that offers additional durability and comfort as well as a low weight thanks to its seamless design. Dimensionally stable, fast-drying and easy to clean.
The ratcheting buckle closure allows for an adjustment in steps of 3 mm. The ratchet can be opened by pushing the adjustment lever. A flat design prevents the straps from getting stuck and allows you to wear overshoes. Thanks to two attachment points, the system adjust to various instep heights.
A sole with optimized stiffness without compromising on weight, fit or comfort. This sole was developed to allow for best stiffness in the area of toes, foot arch and heel. A very low stack height ensures close contact to the pedal. The neutral design supports the natural foot position while pedalling.
To enjoy highest comfort on every tour, the foot arch should be perfectly supported. This footbed is especially designed for cycling and comes with an adjustable foot arch support to make sure that the foot is as close to the pedal as possible to achieve best power transfer. The riders can choose from a range of flat, medium-high and high support to satisfy individual requirements.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
The patented lasts are hand-made and especially designed for road shoes. They offer GIRO shoes a precise and tight fit as well as high comfort.
Produkter fra GIRO: Sko Produkter fra GIRO: Sko Landevejssko Alle produkter af mærket GIRO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder