GIRO PETRA VR women's MTB shoes
The casual GIRO PETRA VR MTB shoes for women are stylish and comfortable. A comfortable fit and a cosy footbed ensure a great feeling. A VIBRAM sole offers grip on all grounds. The shoes can either be used with or without cleats.
• MTB shoes made of breathable synthetic fabric
• Classic lacing with elastic band to fix the laces
• VIBRAM rubber tread
• Can be used with or without cleats
• Including screw-in protective cap when used without cleats
• EVA footbed with medium foot arch support and antibacterial AEGIS treatment
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 260071
Weight: approx. 405 g (size 39)
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. With the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for the use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a secure stand on slippery and muddy grounds.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
Alle produkter af mærket GIRO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder