GIRO INCITER TRI triathlon shoes
The INCITER TRI triathlon shoes by GIRO primarily stand out for their great value for money. Sophisticated materials and features allow for best power transfer during every pedal stroke and make sure the shoes are easy to put on and take off. These shoes are absolutely comfortable and come with a foot arch support, which makes them suitable for every triathlon newcomer.
• Road shoes made from breathable microfibre with light mesh fabric
• Double velcro strap
• Large pull tab at the heel
• Especially stiff EASTON outsole
• Shaped EVA footbed with medium foot arch support and antibacterial AEGIS treatment
• PRECISION FIT for a perfect fit
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 260061
Weight: approx. 260 g (size 42)
A sole with optimized stiffness without compromising on weight, fit or comfort. This sole was developed to allow for best stiffness in the area of toes, foot arch and heel. A very low stack height ensures close contact to the pedal. The neutral design supports the natural foot position while pedalling.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
The patented lasts are hand-made and especially designed for road shoes. They offer GIRO shoes a precise and tight fit as well as high comfort.
Produkter fra GIRO: Sko Produkter fra GIRO: Sko Triathlonsko Alle produkter af mærket GIRO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder