GIRO CARBIDE R MTB shoes
The CARBIDE R MTB shoes by GIRO let you enjoy steep descents. A rubber outsole and the possibility to screw-in spikes or studs offer best traction on all grounds. The nylon sole and a close fit allow for perfect power transfer and riding pleasure.
• MTB shoes made of breathable synthetic fabric
• Triple velcro fastening
• Optimized nylon sole with rubber tread for better grip
• Threads for spikes/studs at the toes (2 each)
• EVA footbed with medium foot arch support and antibacterial AEGIS treatment
• PRECISION FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 260077
Weight: approx. 325 g (size 42)
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
The patented lasts are hand-made and especially designed for road shoes. They offer GIRO shoes a precise and tight fit as well as high comfort.
Produkter fra GIRO: Sko Produkter fra GIRO: Sko MTB sko Alle produkter af mærket GIRO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder