GIRO APECKX II road shoes
The APECKX II road shoes by GIRO are the perfect choice for speed lovers. A precise ratchet closure allows for a highly accurate adjustment. The DUPONT outsole provides especially high stiffness. A perfect fit and a comfortable footbed top off the features of the APECKX II.
• Road shoes made from breathable microfibre
• All parts are welded and taped together, except the sewed heel and toe cap
• N-1 ratchet closure and double velcro fastening
• Offset D-ring of the top velcro for best pressure distribution
• Especially stiff DUPONT outsole
• EVA footbed with medium arch support and antibacterial AEGIS treatment
• PRECISION FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 260073
Weight: approx. 285 g (size 42)
The ratcheting buckle closure allows for an adjustment in steps of 3 mm. The ratchet can be opened by pushing the adjustment lever. A flat design prevents the straps from getting stuck and allows you to wear overshoes. Thanks to two attachment points, the system adjust to various instep heights.
The nylon material produced by the company DuPont stands out for its extreme lightness and stiffness. It even won't change its properties in toughest conditions.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
The patented lasts are hand-made and especially designed for road shoes. They offer GIRO shoes a precise and tight fit as well as high comfort.
Alle produkter af mærket GIRO
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder