Garmin Topo TransAlpine V4 Pro map
With this topographic, routing-capable vector map for outdoor leisure activities you’ll always find your way on your Alps adventures. The map contains hiking and mountain bike paths, mountain summits and passes, as well as searchable points of interest.
• digital, topographic vector map data (basic scale 1:25.000) for parts of Austria, Italy, Germany, Slovenia and Switzerland
• digital height model (DHM): dense contour lines display with a distance of 20 m each
• searchable points of interest for companies, tourism, outdoor and leisure activities as well as geographic points, mountain chains, mountain peaks, mountain huts and mountain cables cars, points in the city and a lot more leisure POIs such as popular destinations, outdoor shops, bike shops etc.
• detailed information about the network for leisure activities, especially hiking and mountain biking
• information of the Transalp mountain bike network with route planning on signposted ways and extra cycling paths for long distances
• approx. 60.000 km of mountain bike paths incl. 14.000 km TransAlp network with multiple special Alpine crossings, thereof many classic ones
• approx. 40.000 km of hiking paths such as e.g. E5, Via Alpina (red, violet, yellow, green), Via Claudia, Munich-Venice, long-distance hiking trails of Austria, high routes 1-10 of the Dolomites, Brenta Trek and a lot more
• additional 3.000 km of cycling paths
• search of street names
• ActiveRouting*: The Topo TransAlpine V4 Pro is prepared to provide you with individual route suggestions for different leisure activities you can select (e.g. bike/road bike, touring bike, MTB, hiking, mountain climbing). All you have to do is pre-select an activity profile and the best route for you will be indicated. However, if you don’t like it, you can adapt it anytime by changing the activity or by manually inserting waypoints. This is possible in the Garmin device and in the management software BaseCamp at a PC/Mac as well. To increase the clarity, the map will be displayed with a colour highlighting of the paths that match your activity. This helps you with planning your route and at the same time, it provides more clarity and better orientation. Another interesting feature is the possibility to prefer the integration of signposted and recommended cycling and hiking paths into the navigation (e.g. Mountainbike Transalp network). * ActiveRouting functions are supported by the Montana®, Monterra™, Edge® 810/1000, GPSMAP® 62/64 and by the Oregon® 600/650 series.
• BaseCamp™ software allows you to manage data on the GPS device and on the computer, to display and transmit routes and tracks, to add geotags to photos, to enable maps and a lot more
• Coverage: Germany (south of 48° northern latitude): southern part of Bavaria from Lake Starnberg – Alpine region, southeast part of Baden-Württemberg up to Constance, Austria (west of 14° eastern longitude): Tyrol, Vorarlberg, Salzburg, Western Carinthia up to Villach and Gurktal Alps, parts of Upper Austria with Lake Attersee, Lake Traunsee and Styria up to Schladming Tauern, Switzerland (east of 9° eastern longitude): Thurgau up to Weinfelden, St. Gallen up to western Lake Walensee, Appenzell (Ausser Rhoden and Inner Rhoden), Grisons (large parts) and eastern Glarus, Liechtenstein, Italy (north of 45,2° northern latitude): Trentino, Friuli, Venetia (with Verona and Venice), Lombardy (large parts up to Lake Como and Milan), South Tyrol, Slovenia: section with Julian Alps (west of 14° eastern longitude)
• Minimum system requirements for PC and MAC: Windows® XP SP3 or MAC® OS X 10.5.8, 1 GB RAM (recommended min. 2 GB), 4 GB free hard drive storage space, USB port, DVD drive, requires software activation via internet connection (After the map software of the DVD has been enabled with its product key and the series number of the GPS receiver, it is bound to a compatible Garmin device. A license is provided for use on a PC/Mac, i.e. the map data can be displayed in BaseCamp and transmitted to the paired device via MapInstall either in tiles or entirely (650 MB free memory space in internal memory or on microSD required). The map data cannot be copied to a second Garmin device. The included, pre-installed microSD memory card can be used in multiple compatible Garmin devices. It can also be used to display data in the BaseCamp management software at the PC/Mac when it is inserted in the Garmin device or in a card reader.
Including: DVD with Topo TransAlpine V4 Pro map and BaseCamp software incl. product key, microSD card with pre-installed Topo TransAlpine V4 Pro map, microSD to SD adapter
Manufacturer’s ref.: 010-11404-02
Produkter fra Garmin: Elektronik Produkter fra Garmin: Elektronik Cykelcomputer Alle produkter af mærket Garmin
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder