Garmin Edge 1000 GPS bike computer Bundle
Whether you're riding to improve your own personal best or see where you stand against the Pros, Edge 1000 lets you connect, compare and compete. Turn every ride into a race by competing on Garmin Connect segments and seeing real-time results on your Edge, including alerts for segment start and finish and leaderboard rankings. The segments feature keeps you motivated and helps you push for continual improvement.
Know Where to Go
Now you can explore more, on and off road, thanks to this device’s round-trip routing feature. Simply enter how far you want to ride, and Edge 1000 calculates up to 3 cycling-friendly routes. You can even review the elevation profiles before making your selection. It also offers a new route planner capability that allows you to create routes directly on the Edge 1000 using the map, POI and segments you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. Again, you can preview the elevation profile of your custom route before you roll. If you do get off course or want to end your ride sooner, Edge can always guide you back to the start or calculate the most direct route and provide turn-by-turn directions to get you back home.
At Your Fingertips
The Edge® 1000 features a 3-inch high-resolution colour touchscreen display with dual orientation*. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to changing light conditions to improve visibility. Unlike your smartphone, the display is optimised to work with gloves and in the rain³. You can customise your training pages with up to 10 data fields and use activity profiles to allow for easy transitions when you switch cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring.
Advanced Performance Analysis
Make your training even more effective with the included ANT+™ sensors for speed/cadence and heart rate. The Edge® 1000 is also compatible with ANT+ compatible weight scales. It’s the first Garmin cycle computer that integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems* to display your current gear on the screen. The Edge® 1000 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including the Garmin Vector® system (item no. 2098966), a pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. A preloaded power-based workout on Edge® 1000 allows you to calculate your functional threshold power (FTP), from which you can base your power training zones. The 1000 offers a training calendar and is compatible with advanced workouts, which you can plan, schedule and upload from Garmin Connect (connect.garmin.com).
*Compatible with the Shimano Di2 shifting systems Dura Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and XTR 9050 (the additional Shimano D-Fly ANT+ transmitter SM-EWW011 that is integrated into the e-tube system is required, item no. 2104674)
When connected with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, Edge® 1000 offers diverse online features, including live tracking, incoming call and text alerts, social media sharing, weather, wireless uploads and the sending/receiving of courses and segments. As soon as your ride is completed, the data can be automatically sent to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®. This lets you stay connected and instantly share the details of your ride with friends, family and social media contacts.
Apart from the OSM cycling Map, you can also insert microSD cards with other road maps or topographic maps by Garmin into the device (e.g. Topo Germany V7 Pro, item no. 2130989). Maps on DVDs can be loaded onto a microSD memory card via Garmin MapInstall (free download at garmin.com) or integrated into the downloadable Garmin Base Camp for display and route planning (free download at garmin.com, suitable for PC and Mac*). Via Garmin Base Camp, you can update already existing maps and your Edge, get new maps and use many additional features such as the display of already ridden routes, different map displays (2D and 3D) or the creation and management of POIs. You can also update the maps or the device directly via the free programme Garmin Express (garmin.com). The update of Garmin maps entails costs. The City Navigator can be updated via a download, for the Garmin Topo maps you can buy update DVDs for the respective country. You can also buy update packages for the City Navigator in the Garmin shop Lifetime. The DVD road maps of the City Navigator can be updated for free once within 30 days after activation. Pre-installed Garmin maps on the memory card cannot be updated. Garmin Adventures include recorded activities which you can share, use, download and change via BaseCamp. Moreover, you have the possibility to load free OSM maps (e.g. openstreetmap.org) in img format onto a microSD card and use them for your device (the OSM map has to be suitable for routing to allow for a navigation). Simply create a new folder called “Garmin” on an empty memory card and put the .img file into it. In this way, the Garmin device will be able to display the map. You can also load and use several OSM maps at the same time.
*System requirements: PC: from Windows Vista (SP2), Mac from OS10.8, min. 1024 RAM
• 3“ (7,6 cm) capacitive high-resolution colour touchscreen optimised to also work with gloves
• rotatable display – horizontally/vertically
• ambient light sensor for automatic adjustment of the screen’s brightness
• Overlay menu: allows for a fast access to numerous features by touching the display
• real bike navigation on cycle paths thanks to a Europe-wide Garmin OSM cycling map (different coverage depending on the country, no guarantee for full coverage), 10 million kilometres of routing-compatible roads and paths, 2.5 million POIs, extensive address storage (not for Malta), coverage: Germany, Netherlands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal with Madeira and the Azores, Rumania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain with Balearic and Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, Vatican.
• ActiveRouting: Route proposal according to selected activity (e.g. bike/road bike, mountain bike, touring bike, hiking etc.)
• route planner that allows you to create routes directly on the device
• RoundTrip routing with 3 round-trip ride options
•Track Navigation: Relive past rides or easily follow planned tours (Garmin Connect™) or tours from the internet
• TracBack™ (back to start): shows the way back to the starting point
• online features with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (Bluetooth connection to smartphone with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App, free download for iOS (from 7.0 for iPhone, 4S, iPad, iPodtouch) and for Android smartphones (from Android 4.3): Live tracking, weather, automatic upload and download of routes from Garmin Connect
• WLAN for a fast upload of data and software updates
• Virtual Partner® and Virtual Racer™: show your speed relative to your past performance or a preset average speed
• Acoustic (warning tone) and visual turn-by-turn navigation
• intuitive menu structure with touchscreen function and fast access to data fields
• activity and cycling profiles for a fast change between display views, device and sensor settings depending on bike and/or activity
• compatible with all ANT+-compatible sensors and power measurement systems with display of all relevant watt and power data
• barometric altimeter provides precise values of ascent, metres in altitude, gradient, vertical speed
• display of temperature
• various possibilities to plan, analyse and evaluate your training
• download or creation of training sessions based on time, distance, heart rate, cadence or watt/power with corresponding alerts
• fast satellite reception thanks to Garmin HotFix™ and the use of GPS and GLONASS signals, additional use of the smartphone location via the Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (see above) possible
• battery life up to 15 hours
• waterproof according to IPX7
• micro-USB interface
• microSD card slot (max. 8GB), internal memory: 7,2 GB, of which 2 GB are free
• display languages: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polnish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish
• including: Garmin Edge 1000, pre-installed Garmin cycling map for Europe, Premium heart rate chest strap, speed sensor, cadence sensor, quarter-turn bike mount for handlebar or stem with fixing rubbers, 2 x bracket for aerobars with Ø 25,4 and 31,8 mm, additional fixing strap, USB cable
• Manufacturer’s ref.: 010-01161-04
Produkter fra Garmin: Cykelcomputere Produkter fra Garmin: Cykelcomputere GPS/cykelcomputere Alle produkter af mærket Garmin
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder