GAERNE G RECORD road shoes
These G RECORD road shoes by GAERNE are handmade in Italy and, with their EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION nylon sole, they offer the optimal combination of stiffness and wearing comfort for beginners.
• Upper made of supple microfibre
• EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION sole
• Three velcro closures
• Outstanding breathability
• Perforated and lined tongue provides air circulation and wearing comfort
• TRANSPIRATION SOLE insole
• Anatomic heel cap made of non-formable plastic offers hold, skid resistance and stabilisation
• Control system at the heels for optimum positioning during the ride
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3288
Also available in a wide version with wide shoe last (item no. 2171719)
EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION:
This nylon sole is ultra-thin and very lightweight. This decreases the distance between the foot and pedal, allowing for optimal power output. Anti-slip rubber inserts on front and back offer safety when walking.
Anatomically shaped comfort insole. Thanks to its microporous surface, it is particularly breathable.
Alle produkter af mærket GAERNE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder