GAERNE G RECORD road shoes
These G RECORD road shoes by GAERNE are handmade in Italy and, with their EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION nylon sole, they offer the optimal combination of stiffness and wearing comfort for beginners.
• Upper made of supple microfibre
• EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION sole
• Three velcro closures
• Outstanding breathability
• Perforated and lined tongue provides air circulation and wearing comfort
• TRANSPIRATION SOLE insole
• Anatomic heel cap made of non-formable plastic offers hold, skid resistance and stabilisation
• Control system at the heels for optimum positioning during the ride
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3288
Also available in a wide version with wide shoe last (item no. 2171719)
EPS LIGHT EVOLUTION:
This nylon sole is ultra-thin and very lightweight. This decreases the distance between the foot and pedal, allowing for optimal power output. Anti-slip rubber inserts on front and back offer safety when walking.
Anatomically shaped comfort insole. Thanks to its microporous surface, it is particularly breathable.
Produkter fra GAERNE: Sko Produkter fra GAERNE: Sko Landevejssko Alle produkter af mærket GAERNE
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder