FOX FLUX 1.5 helmet
The FLUX 1.5 helmet by FOX is the successor model of the successful and popular FLUX MTB helmet. Its optimized RETENTION SYSTEM permits an adjustment of the cycle helmet. This eye catcher with an optimized ventilation system focuses on your safety.
• EPS shell reaches down to the neck to offer better protection than traditional XC helmets
• EPS shell and outer shell are firmly joined together to protect the foam from external influences
• Easily adjustable RETENTION SYSTEM
• Improved aerodynamics thanks to visor and spoiler
• Cycle helmet with 20 vents
• Strap system with quick release
• Removable and hand-washable inner pads
Manufacturer's ref.: 15929
This foam is used for helmets to permit high shock absorption and to guarantee a low weight.
For the IN-MOULD construction, the robust polycarbonate outer shell and the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner are formed in one mould and fused together in one step. This makes the helmet even more durable without gaining in weight. This production process also permits to form significantly better ventilation systems and vents. Compared to traditional helmets, IN-MOULD helmets are lighter and better ventilated.
Robust and easy to use twist system to adjust the head ring.
Produkter fra FOX: Hjelme Produkter fra FOX: Hjelme Hjelme og tilbehør Alle produkter af mærket FOX
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder