ERGON SME3 Pro Carbon saddle
Agility and enduro capability: The Ergon SME3 Pro Carbon combines both features and is a reliable companion for up- and downhill rides with your mountain bike.
When developing this lightweight model with a carbon rail, the ergonomics specialist has once again reached deep into the bag of tricks to offer you a comfortable riding experience in rough terrain: the V-shape seating surface offers high freedom of movement, the AirCell foam provides a fine pressure distribution and thanks to the use microfibre, the sides are very robust.
Asymmetric silicone coatings on the outside edges reduce the friction to a minimum when pedalling.
Fast changes of position: The rear part is sloping and has a flat contour. A 3D underfloor with thick padding directly under the sit bones provides a great damping quality.
• V-shape seating surface for high freedom of movement in demanding terrain
• great pressure distribution thanks to AirCell foam
• thanks to the use microfibre, the sides are very resistant to abrasion and dirt
• sloping rear part with flat contour for fast changes of position
• low friction when pedalling thanks to asymmetric silicone coatings on the outside edges
• 3D underfloor with thick padding directly under the sit bones provides great damping
• robust microfibre cover
• very lightweight, stable carbon rail
• material: carbon (rail), carbon fibre – ultra-thin Y-Flex construction (seat shell), AirCell foam (padding), microfibre (outer material)
• weight: approx. 190 g (small), approx. 195 g (medium)
• saddle width: approx. 13,5 cm (small), approx. 14,5 cm (medium)
• distance of the sit bones: approx. 9-11 cm (small), approx. 11-13 cm (medium)
Manufacturer's ref.: 440 702 20 (small, black/red), 440 702 25 (medium, black/red), 440 705 20 (small, black/bikini pink), 440 705 25 (medium, black/bikini pink), 440 703 20 (small, black/blue), 440 703 25 (medium, black/blue)
Alle produkter af mærket ERGON
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder