ERGON GE1 slim grips
Excellent grip and extra-high comfort: The Ergon GE1 slim grip is especially tailored to the needs of mountain bikers: Thanks to a rotation of the grip surface to the handlebar axis by 8%, the grip helps you to find the right position of the upper body and the forearms for downhill sections. Because in this way, the elbows are almost automatically lifted to the outside.
The GE1 slim grips provide direct handling and safe control on downhill sections. Especially when used with wider handlebars, it is significantly easier to control your bike. The soft edge allows you to grab the outer edge of the grip which provides relief for the sensitive ulnar nerve of the outer hand.
The GE1 comes with a fully integrated grip end that is connected to the inner core. The inner clamp is made of CNC-milled, cold-forged aluminium.
• direct handling and safe control for downhill rides
• forged inner clamp
• supports the right position of your body in downhill sections thanks to a rotation of the grip surface to the handlebar axis by 8%
• fully integrated grip end that is connected to the inner core for a soft and damping edge
• the soft grip edge provides relief for the sensitive ulnar nerve of the outer hand
• suitable for handlebar outer Ø 22,2 mm
• weight: approx. 99 g (pair)
• material: UV-resistant rubber compound (grip), cold-forged aluminium, CNC-milled (clamp)
Manufacturer's ref.: 424 110 42 (bikini pink), 424 100 42 (black), 424 100 46 (grey), 424 100 47 (blue), 424 100 48 (red), 424 100 49 (green), 424 110 43 (laser lemon)
Produkter fra ERGON: Styr og tilbehør Produkter fra ERGON: Styr og tilbehør Styr tilbehør Alle produkter af mærket ERGON
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder