E13 e*thirteen LG1+ ISCG 05 chain guide
The LG1+ chain guide by e*thirteen is designed for downhill, four-cross and freeride use.
The low weight and the solid construction are convincing, just as the foldable slider for easy chain or chainring replacement.
The taco, which can be directly mounted to the bottom, protects your chainring effectively from ground contact and can be adapted to the chainring sizes in use.
· material: EXA aluminium/composite
· for 28-38 teeth chainring
· chain line can be individually adjusted with included spacers
· Gen 2 Stealth guide pulley for quiet chain running
· suitable for frames with ISCG 05 mount
Including: chain guide incl. fixing material and three Direct Mount bashguards (taco)
Manufacturer's ref.: CG20.LG1P.I05.K
Note: When using 28-32 teeth chainrings, the chainring must not be mounted on a 4-arm crankarm, because the upper slider collides with the crank star. Only use DirectMount chainrings.
Alle produkter af mærket E13
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder