The CATALYST glasses by OAKLEY with their square lenses are a true eye-catcher for sports and everyday use. The coated lenses allow for a glare-free vision and an absolutely clear view during all activities.
• durability and high comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT FIT
• nose pads and earpieces made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and more grip when sweating
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONIE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A,UV-B and UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• IRIDIUM coating for glare reduction and balanced light transmission
Manufacturer's ref.: 009272
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
Produkter fra OAKLEY: Briller Produkter fra OAKLEY: Briller Briller og tilbehør Alle produkter af mærket OAKLEY
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder