AXA Green Line 2 LED rear light
The AXA Green Line product series combines safety and good view with sustainable charging of the lamp, in order to strain the environment less. The integrated 3,7 lithium-ion polymer battery has a lifespan of more than 1000 charge cycles and can be charged via a USB interface. Elegant design and a flexible fixing strap round off the package and make sure the lamp also fits on your bike.
A second LED can be switched on which adds even more light and increases visibility up to 1200 m.
· material: housing: breakproof plastic; fixing strap: flexible silicone
· fixing: can be fixed to the seat post and seat stays by means of silicone straps (Ø 10-32 mm) or clipped onto a backpack
· three switch settings: 1 LED: approx. 300 m visibility, approx. 4 hours battery life; 2 LEDs: approx. 1200 m visibility, approx. 3 hours battery life; off
· 220° illumination, can be seen from the side, too
· approx. 1,5 h charging time
· control lamps for battery and charging status
· water-resistant as per IP 64
· dimensions: approx. 47 x 25 x 16 mm
· incl. fixing material and USB-B charging cable
· also available as a set with the matching Green Line front lights, item no.: 2052548 + 2052539
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
Produkter fra AXA: Lygter Produkter fra AXA: Lygter Batterilygter Alle produkter af mærket AXA
Kunder som købte denne vare, købte også
Spørgsmål fra kunder