- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du har allerede benyttet konfiguratoren. For at se din konfiguration klik her
KUN FÅ TILBAGE!
ABUS YOUN-I children's helmet
The YOUN-I children's helmet not only stands out for its easy handling. The topic of safety is also of high importance for this helmet, which is avail... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
The YOUN-I children's helmet not only stands out for its easy handling. The topic of safety is also of high importance for this helmet, which is available in many different colour versions. Besides the large air inlets and outlets, the contrast-coloured adjustment straps are further eye-catchers.
• produced with IN-MOLD technology
• visor-like front edge for increased face protection
• increased allround protection thanks to deep temple and neck area
• large shell reduces damages
• ZOOM EVO KID – precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob
• large, highly positioned integrated LED rear light for 180° visibility
• size can be adjusted via a full ring made of robust and flexible plastic
• 5 air inlets and 12 air outlets provide good ventilation
• foamed in fly net
• large and very powerful reflectors
Weight: approx. 240 g (for size S: 48 - 54 cm)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.