- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ABUS URBAN-I v.2 city helmet
A lightweight helmet, which is particularly suitable for sporty use – that's the URBAN-I v.2 city helmet. Besides its highly positioned rear light, th... Yderligere information
Du er godt på vej til at købe standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration er ikke gemt.
Ønsker du at gøre cykeln til din helt personlige cykel, klik her.
Eller ønsker du at fortsætte med at købe standardmodellen?
A lightweight helmet, which is particularly suitable for sporty use – that's the URBAN-I v.2 city helmet. Besides its highly positioned rear light, this city helmet stands out for its large vents, which provide good ventilation of the head.
• produced with IN-MOLD technology
• ZOOMLITE - precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob
• LED light integrated into the knob
• large and highly positioned integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility (incl. CR 2032 battery)
• Fidlock magnet belt lock
• size adjustment via half ring made of especially sturdy and easily formable plastic for optimum stability and adaptability
• 12 air inlets and 5 air outlets provide good ventilation
• foamed in fly net and removable visor
• straps with soft surface
• passive safety thanks to large main reflector plus additional reflectors
• removable and washable pads with highest wearing comfort
Weight: approx. 250 g (for size M: 56-62 cm)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.